Here’s to the Gamechangers!
This year TEDxNTU 2017 was about the gamechangers- leaders who are disrupting their fields of expertise and spearheading with their new, creative and bold ideas. From discussing about the role of AI in future job interviews to revolutionizing the funeral industry we got to hear them all!
I had the absolute privilege of being part of this fantabulous team who has put in tremendous hard work and months to make this event an amazing success. It is often said that many drops of water make a mighty ocean. I am glad to have been a part of this and got up close and personal with the inspiring speakers of this year to find out what they had to say!
* These are some of the photos taken by the TEDxNTU team. Full collection can be viewed here.
TEDxNTU 2017 partnered with BeLive to capture the moments behind the scenes. Click on the links below to watch my interviews with the speakers of TEDxNTU 2017 during their rehearsals for the event. A big shout out to Vikas Reddu and Kalpesh Chaudhari from the media team for making this happen.
- Catch some of the action behind the scenes- logistics arrangement, a sneak peek into the auditorium which housed 1800 registrants and a chat with the Speakers’ Team who organized the amazing line-up!
- Interview with Jenny Tay, Managing Direction of Direct Funeral Services
- Interview with Dr. Wong Choon Yue, Research Fellow (NTU), Creator of EDGAR
- Interview with Dr. Irm Haleem, Scholar of Violence Studies
- Interview with Anchit Malhotra, Co-founder of Mapped SG, Expert in Recruitment Consultancy
- Interview with Mary Gomez Camba, Founder of the Think Visual Project
- Interview with Brandon Koh, Winner of the 3 Minute Thesis Competition, Singapore
- Interview with Dr. Federico Lauro, Award Winning Sailor and Oceanographer
Keep a lookout on the TEDxNTU page for the videos of the speakers where you can dive into new perspectives!
Grab some popcorn and get ready to for an adventure!